Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



And...here we go!

1. Moving is a pain in the butt.

2. Nothing in life is free.

3. My best quality is my good heart.

4. Don't sweat the little details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I've finally proven myself.

6. SLEEP is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing with my new niece, tomorrow my plans include reading and sleeping and Sunday, I want to read and sleep, and Monday I am going to do more reading and sleeping (love 3 day weekends!)

4 comments:

LuAnn said...

I don't get a three-day weekend. I'll have to work Monday. News doesn't stop for holidays!

Staci said...

Not sweating the little things is oh so important!!

Yvonne said...

You're so right about #4 and it's always something I forget!

Have a great weekend!

Melsy626 said...

You have the *goodest* heart!!! :) <3